Moist chocolate cupcakes. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until everything is combined. These Moist Chocolate Cupcakes are completely from scratch & full of chocolate flavor! You can have Moist chocolate cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist chocolate cupcakes
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Salt (a sprinkle).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn oil.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cacao power.
- It’s 20 grams of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of buttermilk or you can use instant coffee instead.
The cupcake is so moist, it melts in your mouth and the frosting is made with real melted chocolate for a silky smooth, super chocolatey frosting you won't want to stop eating! Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Combine wet ingredients: Beat together the sugar, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla extract until well incorporated. Mix all of the dry ingredients well with a mixer or wooden spoon first then add in all your liquid ingredients.
Moist chocolate cupcakes instructions
- With your electric mixer or stand mixer, put the eggs, sugar, vanilla, salt and mix until white and cramy.. then put the oil and mix for 2 minutes.. in another pan sift the flour, cacao, baking powder.. then add them gardually to the batter along with the butter milk.. in the end you will get a smooth batter.. put them in the cupcake cups (fill only 3/4 of the cup or a little bit less) and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.. let them cool and you can garnish them with chocolate ganash 🌹.
It should be brown and smooth, free of lumps. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, sugar, Cocoa Powder, Baking powder, Baking soda and salt. In a measuring cup, whisk together the eggs, vegetable oil, buttermilk and vanilla. The best moist chocolate cupcake recipe with tons of rich chocolate flavor thanks to buttermilk, brown sugar and a touch of oil. Easy to make, unusually moist chocolate cupcakes and no mixer required!