chicken and black bean nachos. Spread the chips out evenly on a baking sheet. Top with the beans and chicken, then the cheese. On a sheet pan or oven-safe platter, layer one-third the tortilla chips and top with one third the black beans, chicken, cheese, and salsa.
Top each chip with some black beans, corn, pico de gallo and a piece of chicken. Sprinkle more cheese all over the toppings on each chip then top each chip with a thin slice of jalapeno. On a medium baking pan with a high lip (or another oven-proof casserole dish), spread out a serious layer of tortilla chips. You can have chicken and black bean nachos using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of chicken and black bean nachos
- You need of tortilla chip rounds.
- Prepare of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of Shredded quesadilla cheese.
- You need of Green onions sliced.
- Prepare of Jalapeno peppers sliced seeds removed.
- It’s of Fresh chopped cilantro.
- You need of cooked chicken tenderloins.
- It’s of black beans rinsed.
Next, evenly spread half of the chicken and beans mixture over the chips, and then half of the cheese. Repeat with another layer of chips, the rest of the chicken and beans, and then the remaining cheese. Arrange the chips in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Spoon the beans evenly over the chips, then top with the cheese, chicken, and onion.
chicken and black bean nachos instructions
- Layer tortilla chips on a flat cookie sheet..
- Cover tortilla chips with quesadilla cheese. Add black beans, chicken and cover with the shredded extra sharp cheddar garnish with cilantro green onions jalapenos bake in oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted all the way through at 350°F.
Hit it with a little salt and pepper and give it a nice stir. Lay the chips in a single layer on a large sheet pan. Add the chicken broth and beans to the pan and bring to a simmer. Serve the chicken and black beans in a large bowl, and pass separate bowls of the chips and toppings at the table, allowing each person to assemble his own nachos. Top with one-third each of the black beans, chicken, cheese, and salsa.