Breakfast Nachos. While the nachos are baking, add the eggs to the pan and put over low heat. Transfer to bowl, using slotted spoon. Top the waffles with the sausage, drizzle with the maple syrup and cover with the cheese.
It's the perfect guilty pleasure breakfast or fun and different appetizer for the big game. With these Breakfast Nachos, made with pita chips, scrambled eggs, and bacon, you'll love the idea of eating nachos first thing in the morning! Let me be clear that I have no objections to you eating any kind of nachos at any time of day. You can have Breakfast Nachos using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Nachos
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of jimmy dean sausage.
- It’s of pre cooked bacon.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of butter.
- You need of santinos tortilla chips.
- It’s of Velveeta cheese.
- It’s of fritos jalapeno cheese dip.
Loaded Breakfast Nachos are the best way to start your day. Cheesy chips, sausage, eggs, and all the toppings combine to give you a breakfast that is delicious and filling. These guys are so good they'll make a great meal any time of the day! These Breakfast Nachos are topped with bacon, breakfast sausage, peppers, scrambled eggs and cheese and are perfect for your next brunch or even game day!
Breakfast Nachos instructions
- Cook sausage in a pan set on medium-high.
- Place bacon in the microwave on 45 seconds.
- Put a pinch of salt and pepper in eggs and mix them.
- Add butter into a warm skillet.
- Scramble the eggs.
- While scrambling the eggs mix Velveeta cheese with jalapeno cheese dip and microwave 5 min. or until melted.
- Stir cheese in 30 sec increments.
- Use 2%milk if cheese becomes too thick.
- Mix sausage and eggs, then break the bacon up into small or medium-sized pieces and mix it all together.
- Put sausage, bacon, & egg on top of the chips and layer with cheese mix.
Best Breakfast Restaurants in San Jose, California: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Breakfast Restaurants in San Jose, and search by price, location, and more. American Vegetarian Association certified Vegetarian food items, are lacto-ovo, allowing consumption of dairy and eggs but not animal byproducts. Top with both cheeses, scrambled eggs,. Breakfast Nachos Thinly sliced roasted potatoes topped with sausage, scrambled eggs, cheese and tomatoes are perfect for breakfast but also make a wonderful lunch or dinner. These Breakfast Nachos take ordinary tortilla chips and pile them with savory breakfast sausage, scrambled eggs, bacon, and fresh avocado for a deliciously unique breakfast!