Pork Roast Dinner Bake.
You can have Pork Roast Dinner Bake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Roast Dinner Bake
- Prepare of green beans.
- Prepare of small yellow onion.
- It’s of baby carrots.
- Prepare of boneless pork roast.
- It’s of lipton onion soup mix.
- It’s of beef bouillon cube.
- You need of water.
Pork Roast Dinner Bake step by step
- Preheat Oven to 425°. Place boneless pork roast in middle of casserole dish. Surround the meat with the veggies. *(I used green beans that i cut fresh and had frozen with the onion around thanksgiving but fresh or canned work just fine also).
- Add bouillon, soup mix, and water evenly around the dish. Until the casserole pan is half full of water. (you could also use beef or chicken broth in place of the soup mix and bouillon and then cut the water back a bit.).
- Top with Any desired seasonings and Bake for 1 hour or until carrots are softened and meat is done all the way through. Serve and Enjoy! *(Seasonings I used- black garlic salt, minced onion, Mrs. Dash-Garlic and Herb, black pepper, and onion powder.).