Chocolate Crinkle Cookies.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate crinkle cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate crinkle cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Crinkle Cookies:
- Get 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa powder unsweetened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar for rolling.
Steps to make Chocolate Crinkle Cookies:
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Set aside..
- In another bowl mix the next 3 ingredients and beat with a hand mixer. Add dry ingredients in 3 additions..
- You MUST chill this mixture for no less than 30 minutes. It’s more of a batter but super thick and sticky..
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment. I used my cookie scoop, sprayed with non-stick spray, and dropped a scoop in a bowl of powdered sugar until completely covered. They don’t spread too much, but some. Return batter to fridge until the next batch. Bake for 10 minutes and let set for a minute and remove to a wire rack..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate crinkle cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!