Breakfast. Bagels, Biscuits, Bacon, Coffee & More. Made For Cereal Lovers At The Breakfast Table Or As A Snack. Try Cheerios™ For Breakfast As Part Of A Heart-Healthy Eating Plan.
Breakfast: Start the day with family favorites, from French toast and breakfast casseroles to bacon and eggs. Breakfast is the most important meal for a reason. Get your day going with one of our delicious breakfast recipes, featuring favorites like eggs, pancakes, casseroles and more.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, breakfast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bagels, Biscuits, Bacon, Coffee & More. Made For Cereal Lovers At The Breakfast Table Or As A Snack. Try Cheerios™ For Breakfast As Part Of A Heart-Healthy Eating Plan.
Breakfast is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Breakfast is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breakfast using 4 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast:
- Make ready 2 lbs of tater tots.
- Get 1 lb of maple bacon.
- Prepare 10 of large eggs.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Start your day with eggs, oatmeal, pancakes, smoothies and more easy breakfast recipes from Food Network chefs. Plus find out where to get the best breakfast sandwiches in each state. Breakfast is the meal eaten in the morning. The word in English refers to breaking the fasting period of the previous night.
Instructions to make Breakfast:
- Place tater tots in a large nonstick skillet and cover with lid..
- Set stovetop burner for the tater tots to Medium (5)..
- Set oven to 400 degrees..
- Place bacon on a nonstick or foil covered tray and bake for 15 mins.
- While bacon is cooking, mash the tater tots together..
- Remove bacon from oven. While it is hot, carefully drain the excess maple bacon grease into the skillet with the tater tots..
- Set burner to Medium-High (7)..
- Pile the bacon up and use a pizza cutter to cut the bacon into small pieces..
- Mix bacon in with the Tater Tots..
- Add eggs..
- Mix until eggs are cooked to desired consistency..
- Turn off heat and add cheese..
- Mix until cheese has melted..
- Remove skillet from stovetop and transfer contents to a storage container to cool. Enjoy..
There is a strong likelihood for one or more "typical", or "traditional", breakfast menus to exist in most places, but their composition varies widely from place to place, and has varied over time, so that globally a very wide range of preparations and ingredients are. Overnight oats are the perfect breakfast if you want a wholesome, homemade morning meal, but you don't want to add anything extra to your morning routine. Rolled oats, milk, and a few other tasty ingredients are combined in a container and left to chill overnight in the refrigerator. These easy, one-dish breakfast casseroles will satisfy your entire table—and let you hit the snooze. Grab hold of breakfast time by serving these warm, energy-boosting sandwiches.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food breakfast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!