Simple Nachos. When entertaining friends and family, especially when entertaining or watching a big game, if you are like me you want to keep it simple. Nachos can really be a "throw it all together and enjoy" type of thing. When I'm entertaining, I love those type of recipes.
They're a great snack, party appetizer, or even casual weeknight dinner. Whether eating for a snack, lunch or dinner, these easy nacho recipes will please even the pickiest of eaters. Assemble the Nachos: Arrange half of chips on an aluminum foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. You can cook Simple Nachos using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Nachos
- You need of Velveeta Cheese, any.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of hamburger, drained.
- Prepare of desired seasonings.
- It’s of Tortilla chips.
Top evenly with remaining chips, and spoon remaining Cheese Dip evenly over mixture. Dollop evenly with sour cream and guacamole. These hearty, dude-pleasing nachos are bursting with flavor. The combination of the crunchy tortilla chips with the spicy buffalo chicken and the cool blue cheese dressing make the perfect accompaniment to a frosty cold beverage (or two!) and are great any time of day.
Simple Nachos instructions
- Start crock pot (or can use pot on stove) on low, add cheese and milk. It will take a while it melt, add 1/2 cups of milk for desired consistency.
- Ground hamburger if haven't already..
- Add seasonings to hamburger..
- Check cheese, stir until melted through or is at desired consistency..
- Once cheese has melted, add hamburger and stir.
- Grab a plate and spread chips out, add the dip and enjoy!!.
Actually, any time is a great time for this recipe for Easy Beef Nachos. Pick up Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles and Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix for a blast of flavor for our homemade ground beef nachos. These easy homemade nachos are a guaranteed crowd-pleaser loaded with crispy tortilla chips, savory ground beef, refried beans, fiery jalapeno peppers, and gooey melted cheese. Top them with guacamole and sour cream and you've got yourself a dish to die for! They're so good I could eat them all by myself.