Simple Soy Milk Scones with Pancake Mix. Great recipe for Simple Soy Milk Scones with Pancake Mix. I got bored of having pancakes for lunch so I decided to whip up some scones instead They make great snacks for kids too! Please adjust the baking time according to your type of oven.
Here is how you do it. The ingredients needed to cook Butter-Free Easy Scones Made with Pancake Mix: Take of Pancake mix. Provide of Milk (or soy milk). You can cook Simple Soy Milk Scones with Pancake Mix using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Soy Milk Scones with Pancake Mix
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 50 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
Steps to make Butter-Free Easy Scones Made with Pancake Mix: Preheat the. INSTRUCTIONS Add baking mix and sugar to a large bowl. Using a pastry knife, cut butter into the mix until lumps resemble coarse meal (the butter can also be pinched in with your fingers). Add milk and stir together until moistened.
Simple Soy Milk Scones with Pancake Mix instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Add the pancake mix, butter, and soy milk to a plastic bag and rub the ingredients together until they form a ball of dough..
- Stretch the dough out until it is about 3 cm thick and cut the scones out with cutters. Then place the scones on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake them for 20 minutes. If you wish to glaze the scones, brush some beaten egg over the surface..
In a small bowl, mix the vanilla soy milk, egg, oil, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Pour the soy milk mixture into the bowl with the flour mixture, and whisk together until smooth. Using a stand mixer with paddle attachment or pastry blender, cut in butter until pea-sized crumbs are formed. Add milk, dried fruit and nuts and mix until just incorporated. Scones are a great snack, they go well with tea or just eaten on their own and there are many different kinds you can make.