Super duper nachos. Arrange the tortilla chips on a large, microwave-safe platter. Scatter the cheese over the chips; drizzle with alfredo sauce. Top nachos with onion, tomato, pepperoncini, and olives to serve.
Toast chips in the oven until hot and place on serving dish. Spoon bean dip, half of your queso, DJ's Boudain Rice Dressing. Home > Recipes > Tex Mex > Jeff's Super Duper Nachos. You can have Super duper nachos using 32 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super duper nachos
- You need of tortilla chips.
- It’s of chorizo.
- You need of white onion, chopped.
- It’s of jalapeno, chopped.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of poblano pepper, peeled, seeded, chopped.
- You need of ground sirloin.
- It’s of cumin.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of black beans, drained.
- It’s of frozen sweet corn.
- Prepare of pico de gallo.
- Prepare of tomatoes, seeded, diced.
- It’s of white onion, chopped.
- You need of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of lime juice.
- Prepare of cheese sauce.
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of milk.
- You need of pepper jack cheese, shredded.
- It’s of garnish.
- Prepare of sweet jalapenos, drained.
- Prepare of scallions, chopped.
- It’s of black olives, sliced.
- Prepare of avocado, diced.
- Prepare of jalapeno, slices.
- Prepare of sour cream.
Nachos are a perfect party nosh. Prepare your shrimp before the game. During the Super Bowl, assemble small batches of nachos at a time, so you can serve them warm. Super-Duper Nachos Super Duper Amazing Nachos.
Super duper nachos step by step
- Mix all the pico de gallo ingredients together in a bowl and allow time to marry the flavors..
- Pour chips on a platter and spread out evenly..
- Cook and crumble chorizo then remove from pan. Leave grease in pan..
- In same pan, sautee onions, peppers and garlic. Once onions are translucent add sirloin. Next add seasonings and mix well. Cook until meat is brown. Next add beans and cook a little longer. Next add chorizo and corn and cook a couple more minutes..
- In a sauce pan, melt butter without browning it. Add flour and cook. Add milk and bring to boil. Lower heat and add cheese. Stir until cheese is melted and the sauce has thickened..
- Pour sauce over chips. Add meat. Add pico de gallo. Add garnish..
Looking for the ultimate party food? Simple and full of flavor you can't go wrong making these at your next gathering! The recipe is courtesy of Food Network. Step into any Super Duper Burger, and you'll notice we're different. From our famous (free) house-made pickles to the hand-painted signage, to our cheerful staff, we build our restaurants like we build our burgers—sustainably, locally, and with an unwavering commitment to quality.