Lava cake. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! For the cake, melt the butter in a saucepan.
Pour batter into the prepared ramekins and place on a baking tray. Place them in a casserole dish. Molten lava cakes are the king of chocolate desserts. You can have Lava cake using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lava cake
- You need 1 packet of oreo biscuit.
- It’s 4/5 tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- Prepare 2/3 tbsp of condensed milk.
We like to make them on special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, and especially Valentine's day. You can't go wrong with a rich and chocolate dessert that's loaded with a gooey molten lava center. Use a spoon to release the cakes from the pan and place each upside down on plates. Spray four ramekins with baking spray and place on a baking sheet.
Lava cake step by step
- Frist take biscuit and make a fine powder by grinder. Now take a bowl and pour biscuit powder add chocolate sauce and make a tight dough..
- Now take a bowl and spread a polythene inside the bowl, flatten the dough and give it a shape of bowl. Pour condensed milk and cover it with dough..
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes..
Whisk until the chocolate is also melted. Spray four custard cups with baking spray and place on a baking sheet. Microwave the butter, bittersweet chocolate and semisweet chocolate in a large bowl on high. It should not be confused with chocolate fondant, a recipe that contains little flour, but much chocolate and butter, hence melting on the palate (but not on the plate). Breeders describe Lava Cake as an ideal choice for those who struggle with anxiety and depression, as she typically works to lift your mood and keep you in an elevated place for a while.