Fathers Day Steakhouse dinner 🍴 🥩 🥔 🧀 🌽 🍄.
You can have Fathers Day Steakhouse dinner 🍴 🥩 🥔 🧀 🌽 🍄 using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fathers Day Steakhouse dinner 🍴 🥩 🥔 🧀 🌽 🍄
- You need of For the steak:.
- Prepare 2 of sirloin steaks.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare of Steak rub.
- You need 2 cups of sliced portobello mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of purple onion sliced thin.
- It’s of For the potato:.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 stalk of diced green onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 of bacon strips.
- Prepare of For the corn:.
- You need 1 strip of bacon.
- It’s 1 stalk of diced green onion.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It’s of For the bread:.
- It’s 2 slices of herb bread.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
Fathers Day Steakhouse dinner 🍴 🥩 🥔 🧀 🌽 🍄 instructions
- Heat your skillet to medium high heat and cook the bacon then dice it and remove from heat. Pour the oil in a skillet and add in your onion and mushrooms around the edges of the pan and place your seasoned steaks in the center. I cooked mine for 4-5 minutes per side for a medium rare. Remove everything from skillet and place on two plates. Top the steaks with onion, mushroom..
- Poke holes in potatoes after washing and microwave for 5 minutes flipping halfway through. Remove from microwave and split down the center. Place cheese, green onion and bacon on top..
- Drain the can of corn and mix in remainder of bacon, green onion and salt and pepper and place on plate with steak and potato..
- Place buttered bread either on a grill or in the skillet and toast it then top with garlic salt, herbs and cheese. Enjoy!.