Carrot dessert or gajarhalwa. Gajar ka Halwa is a popular North Indian pudding made with carrots, milk, sugar. Serve gajar ka halwa hot or warm. Refrigerate the leftovers and while serving you can warm Cuisine North Indian, Punjabi.
Gajar Halwa is a traditional Indian dessert recipe made of fresh carrots that are available only during winters. This dessert recipe can enlighten your taste buds with the perfect blend of carrot, milk and mixed dry fruits. Try this delicious recipe and enjoy!!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, carrot dessert or gajarhalwa. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Carrot dessert or gajarhalwa is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Carrot dessert or gajarhalwa is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Gajar ka Halwa is a popular North Indian pudding made with carrots, milk, sugar. Serve gajar ka halwa hot or warm. Refrigerate the leftovers and while serving you can warm Cuisine North Indian, Punjabi.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carrot dessert or gajarhalwa using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot dessert or gajarhalwa:
- Get 10 of long red carrots.
- Make ready 1 gallon of whole milk.
- Get of Chopped mixed nuts optional.
- Make ready 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready Half of cup ghee.
Please like, share, comment and subscribe our channel!! Carrot dessert or Gajar ka halwa made of grated carrot as main ingredient. An immensely popular Indian dessert, Gajar ka Halwa, (Carrot dessert), tastes delicious, if served hot. Here is a low calorie recipe of carrot halwa, high in nutrition and delicious in taste.
Instructions to make Carrot dessert or gajarhalwa:
- Very first peel off carrots and remove two end parts then grate very thin.
- Boil the milk other side.take a broad nonstick pan and 4 tbsp around desi ghee and grated carrots.
- Cook at medium flame to soak and softened the whole carrot's extra water..
- After around 30 minutes when they look so soft and dry add milk and ghee together.now cook this mix after one boil at medium flame until look whole soft aromatic.it will take 2 to 2.5 hours.
- This step was so important bcuz do not leave more than 5 minutes.keep spatula inside and keep moving so it could not burn at base..
- In the end add sugar and you can high the flame to do faster but I cook at medium flame.do not cover otherwise it will leave water.when it become darkened and so thick by soaking absorbing whole sugar add chopped nuts and cardamom powder optional..
- Again cook to softened the nuts and make totally thick halwa.its ready almost by 3 hours.yes it takes time but its so delicious.stay safe stay enjoy stay healthy.
Popular Indian Dessert : Low Calorie Gaajar Ka Halwa (Carrot Dessert). Gajar Ka Halwa is a classical Indian dessert, this is also known as gajrala. Gajar ka Halwa is a delicious and popular sweet made with few ingredients, carrots, milk, sugar and flavored with cardamom. The recipe for this Indian dessert comes from the North Carolina chef Cheetie Kumar, and it instantly transports her to her mother's kitchen around Diwali, the air rich with the aroma of fragrant carrots, caramelized milk and cardamom The carrots are cooked down to be. Gajar Halwa is typically made with grated carrots, ghee, milk, nuts, and sugar.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food carrot dessert or gajarhalwa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!