Easy peasy baked nachos. Brown meat, black beans and onion together on top of stove. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or foil. Sprinkle half of the grated cheese over the chips.
Cut the buttered tortillas into triangles. Place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet without overlapping. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. You can cook Easy peasy baked nachos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy peasy baked nachos
- You need of onion.
- It’s of tomato.
- It’s of bell pepper.
- You need of oregano.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of nachos.
- Prepare of chilli flakes.
Spread half the tortilla chips on prepared baking sheet in an even layer. Repeat with remaining chips and cheese. Sprinkle jalapenos and corn over top, if desired. All you need to make them is a corn tortilla, oil and, salt.
Easy peasy baked nachos step by step
- preheat oven to 160°F for 5-10 mins.
- fine chop tomato, onion, bell pepper and mix with oregano, salt and chilli flakes in a bowl.
- may down nachos and place spoon-fulls of the veggie mixture and dress it up with grated mozzarella.
- once the tray is set, bake for 5 mins at 180°F and serve!.
Spray both sides of the tortilla with a little oil and season well with salt. Slice it into wedges and then bake in your toaster oven until crispy. Place tortilla chips in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with ground beef mixture, black beans, corn and cheeses. Serve immediately, topped with tomato, onion, jalapeno, sour cream and cilantro.