Crock pot leftover bone in ham lentil soup. Pot Lentil Soup with Vegetables, Spinach Tortellini Soup Recipe, or Easy Potato Bacon Soup. it with either leftover ham, a ham bone, or packaged ham from the grocery store – a perfect soup for Tips for making Crock Pot Ham and Bean Soup. Be sure to cut the celery, carrots, and onion as. Detox Crockpot Lentil Soup – a SUPER YUMMY, nourishing, simple soup made with onions, garlic This is called Detox Crockpot Lentil Soup, which means nothing scientifically as you'll notice that my bowl I have never tried a lentil soup in the crock pot.
There is nothing much more traditional than this classic soup. A low five for us ham and bean soup lovers. The ham in the recipe is THE huge variable. You can have Crock pot leftover bone in ham lentil soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot leftover bone in ham lentil soup
- Prepare of lentil beans.
- You need of left over bone in ham or less to like.
- It’s of hickory thick bacon.
- Prepare of carrots.
- Prepare of red potatoes.
- You need of celery sticks.
- You need of red tomato.
- It’s of white onion.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of epazote herb.
- It’s of water.
- You need of Crock pot 6-8 quart oval.
Leftover Hambone Soup – Use up your leftover hambone to make this cozy, hearty soup loaded with tons of veggies and chunks of sweet ham! For those of you who made a ham for Christmas yesterday, I highly suggest saving the bone so you can make this ultimate hambone soup. Easy to make in the crock pot. Warm and hearty, with a light smokiness from the ham.
Crock pot leftover bone in ham lentil soup instructions
- Start by placing lentil beans in a bowl. Soak in water for 1 hour or until you see water absorbed..
- Cut potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, garlic. Place in crock pot..
- Rinse lentil beans and set on top of vegetables..
- Pour in water into crock pot to cover ingredients. Add water to be about 1/4 inch above lentil..
- Place bacon, then place cut up ham. Then add salt, and pepper, last add epazote. Cover and set time on crock pot for 4-8 hours. I usually cook overnight and in the morning it smells amazing..
Use your leftover ham bone to make this delicious, effortless soup! Slow Cooker Lentil and Ham Soup. This is a top-rated crockpot lentil soup recipe for the slow cooker, made with bacon bits and carrot Rinse the lentils and put them in the slow cooker. Add the water or water and broth along with the For a heartier version, add meat to the soup. Add diced ham or smoked sausage, or add some diced.