Three Layers No-Bake Pumpkin 🎃 Cheesecake.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, three layers no-bake pumpkin 🎃 cheesecake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Three Layers No-Bake Pumpkin 🎃 Cheesecake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Three Layers No-Bake Pumpkin 🎃 Cheesecake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have three layers no-bake pumpkin 🎃 cheesecake using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Three Layers No-Bake Pumpkin 🎃 Cheesecake:
- Make ready of For crust:.
- Take 2 cups of graham crackers crumbs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Get 1-2 tsp of sugar (optional, I don’t add sugar since the crumb is already sweet).
- Take of For cheesecake filling:.
- Make ready 2 packages of cream cheese room temperature (8 oz, each).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gelatin powder (2 envelopes unflavored gelatin powder).
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar (or more if you like more sweet).
- Take 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take of For pumpkin filling:.
- Take 1/2 of of the cheesecake mixture.
- Take 1 cup of pumpkin purée.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 3-5 tbsp of condensed milk (depending on how sweet you like).
- Take of For pumpkin jelly:.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin purée.
- Get 40-50 gr of sugar (less or more).
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of gelatin powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Three Layers No-Bake Pumpkin 🎃 Cheesecake:
- For the crust: Combine the crumbs, sugar if needed and melted butter. Mix together until combine and pour into springform pan (I used the 9inc pan). Press them into an even layer covering the bottom of the pan. Refrigerated for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour..
- For cheesecake filling: In a medium bowl combine sugar and gelatin then add boiling water. And stir for 5 minutes or until the gelatin and sugar are completely dissolved. Set aside..
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and vanilla extract with mixer until blended and smooth. In another bowl beat the heavy cream with medium speed just until runny soft stage..
- Gradually fold the cream mixture into cream cheese mixture. Mix well, add lemon juice and the gelatin mixture. Stirring well then divides into 2 equal portions. Keep 1 portion of cheesecake mixture into refrigerator for 45 or until thickened, but stirring every 15 minutes..
- For the pumpkin filling: Using the other portion of the cheesecake mixture then add pumpkin purée, cinnamon, nutmeg, and condensed milk. Stir until blended, then pour evenly into the crust. Refrigerator for 30-45 minutes. Then layers evenly with the other cold cheesecake mixture (makes sure to stirring well until smooth before add it on top of the pumpkin layer). Then refrigerated for another 2 hours..
- Pumpkin jelly layer: Mix gelatin with 3 tbsp of water. Let it sit for 3-5 minutes. In a small saucepan heat the 1/2 cup of water, sugar, and pumpkin purée. Stirring until vapor appears on the surface and sugar dissolve. Turn off the heat, and strained the pumpkin mixture to avoid any lump. Add the gelatin mixture and stirring until gelatin dissolve. Set asides to cool down..
- Then pour pumpkin jelly on top of cheesecake layers. Refrigerator for another 1 to 2 hours before serving..
- Then for the final touch you can decorating your pumpkin cheesecake with slices fruits, or toppings with anything as you desires. And you can enjoy the refreshing and delicious pumpkin cheesecake on your thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. Enjoy!!.
- HappyCooking&Baking! From my kitchen to yours! Wishing you all a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving🍁🍂🧡🎃.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food three layers no-bake pumpkin 🎃 cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!