Easy Nachos. Another way to learn more about Best Nachos Recipe. Learn all about Best Nachos Recipe The unfortunate reality is that nachos are a best served immediately type of food. Reheating leftover nachos almost always leads to soggy nachos.
Actually, any time is a great time for this recipe for Easy Beef Nachos. Pick up Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles and Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix for a blast of flavor for our homemade ground beef nachos. This platter of goodness represents the lowest-effort end of the homemade nachos spectrum. You can have Easy Nachos using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Nachos
- You need of Ingredients.
- You need of roll breakfast sausage.
- It’s of ground beef.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- It’s of tortilla chips.
- It’s of Cheese Sauce.
- Prepare of — 2 lb loaf Velveeta.
- It’s of Rotel tomatoes with green chiles.
- Prepare of milk.
Although this game day-perfect platter of beefy, cheesy homemade nachos comes together quickly, it delivers the classic meld of flavors and textures that you'd expect from the best homemade nachos. For this nachos recipe, we combine the meat and cheese elements to create a Ro*Tel Dip-inspired, beefy. These easy homemade nachos are a guaranteed crowd-pleaser loaded with crispy tortilla chips, savory ground beef, refried beans, fiery jalapeno peppers, and gooey melted cheese. Top them with guacamole and sour cream and you've got yourself a dish to die for!
Easy Nachos instructions
- warm chips in oven at 250° F for 15 minute at.
- crumble and brown sausage and ground beef together in skillet.
- sprinkle in chili powder while cooking meats.
- Add cheese, milk and Rotel to microwave proof bowl.
- heat on meduim for 3 minute intervals, stirring every 1 1/2 minutes, until completely melted..
- OR Cut up Velveeta, stir in milk, melt in saucepan on medium heat. Then add Rotel. Stir until well blended.
- Place chips on plate.
- pour cheese sauce on top, add meat top with shredded cheese.
- top with jalapenos if desired.
- serve and enjoy.
They're so good I could eat them all by myself. Don't leave your snacking to chance. Follow this time-tested cheesy beef nachos recipe for a perfectly delicious result every time. By baking your nachos in the oven, you'll achieve the perfect gooey-to-crunchy ratio—and the maximum in snack-time satisfaction. This is a quick recipe for nachos with refried beans to serve at get-togethers or on a Sunday watching football.