easiest nachos your way!. This can be a fun way to serve nachos at a party, allowing you to create a nacho bar, so to speak. While leftovers are a very good thing in most cases, the same cannot be said for nachos. The unfortunate reality is that nachos are a best served immediately type of food.
Assemble the Nachos: Arrange half of chips on an aluminum foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Top evenly with remaining chips, and spoon remaining Cheese Dip evenly over mixture. Dollop evenly with sour cream and guacamole. You can cook easiest nachos your way! using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easiest nachos your way!
- Prepare 15 oz of totrtilia chips.
- Prepare 1/2 box of velveeta.
- It’s 1 can of rotele.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of milk.
If you'd like to add meat to this recipe for Ultimate Easy Nachos, this Crock Pot Mexican Chicken is an easy and delicious option. Just add the chicken at the same time as you do the beans and cheese, before you bake the chips. Actually, any time is a great time for this recipe for Easy Beef Nachos. Pick up Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles and Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix for a blast of flavor for our homemade ground beef nachos.
easiest nachos your way! instructions
- brown hamburger in a pot or skillet , then add all the milk.
- add half a box of velveeta depending on you're like in thickness and cheese!.
- turn to medium heat stirring consistently.
- this is a great time if you have kids who are picky eaters!.
- turn heat down on low. if you have picky eaters you can take their nachos out now without rotel!.
- now add the can of rotel with the juice into your pan and stir constantly.
- turn heat on high until it comes to a boil and continue to stir until your desired thickness..
- add tortilia chips to plate or bowl and pour desired amount over chips!!!.
Whether you're hosting a party or simply enjoying a family. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Saucy: A few saucy spoonfuls can unite the many disparate parts of a tray of nachos while delivering big flavor. Nachos are the best way to reinvent your leftover chili—spoon it right on there. Your favorite jarred salsa sings here, too.