Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes. Make a well in the center and add the water, oil, vinegar and vanilla. Preheat oven according to directions on package. Line muffin pans with paper liners.
Classic black-bottom cupcakes – super moist chocolate cupcakes topped with a cheesecake filling and mini chocolate chips. I first came across black-bottom cupcakes ages ago, and while I made a recipe years ago that I liked at the time, I didn't LOVE them. In mixer, add cream cheese and sugar and whip on high until fluffy. You can have Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes
- You need of Filling Ingredients.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter chips.
- Prepare of Chocolate Cupcake Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Lower to low speed and add vanilla, and each egg one at a time, until completely blended. Pour even amount of cream cheese mix on top of crumb mix till full to top. For cupcakes, in a large bowl, beat the sugar, water, oil, egg, vinegar and vanilla until well blended. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into egg mixture until blended.
Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes step by step
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in the sugar, egg, and salt until smooth. Fold in chocolate and peanut butter chips and set aside..
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla until well blended..
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, gradually beat into sugar mixture and well mix..
- Fill 18 paper-lined muffin cups half full with batter. Top each with about a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake (not filling) comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan..
Black Bottom Cupcakes, also known as black bottom muffins, are a tasty combination of chocolate cupcake and cream cheese filling. Are they black bottom cupcakes or black bottom muffins? I usually think of a cupcake having frosting, of which these do not. But muffins aren't usually this sweet. Form well in center of dry ingredients and add water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla.