Easiest Nachos. Do you know all about Making Nachos? The unfortunate reality is that nachos are a best served immediately type of food. Reheating leftover nachos almost always leads to soggy nachos.
Top evenly with remaining chips, and spoon remaining Cheese Dip evenly over mixture. Dollop evenly with sour cream and guacamole. Actually, any time is a great time for this recipe for Easy Beef Nachos. You can cook Easiest Nachos using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easiest Nachos
- You need of Tostitos Brand Scoops Tortilla Chips.
- You need of Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese.
- It’s of Jalepeno Wheels (Your desired heat).
- You need of Lime.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
Pick up Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles and Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix for a blast of flavor for our homemade ground beef nachos. Quick and Easy Nachos These easy homemade nachos are a guaranteed crowd-pleaser loaded with crispy tortilla chips, savory ground beef, refried beans, fiery jalapeno peppers, and gooey melted cheese. Top them with guacamole and sour cream and you've got yourself a dish to die for! They're so good I could eat them all by myself.
Easiest Nachos step by step
- Place tortilla chips on cookie sheet..
- Place jalepeno in the center and cover with cheese..
- Bake at 350° until cheese melts and chips are slightly brown on the edges..
- Add a dollup of sour cream and a squeeze of lime (Like I do when my husband buys the super hot jalepenos) and enjoy! Very easy…VERY tasty!.
The Best Nachos These classic Tex-Mex nachos are loaded to the MAX! Avoid soggy nachos by briefly baking them before topping with cheese, seasoned beef, refried beans, guacamole, and salsa. They're a great snack, party appetizer, or even casual weeknight dinner. Lightly oil the bottom of a large dutch oven, to prevent the nachos from sticking. For the first layer, evenly spread ⅓ of the chips into the dutch oven, topped with ¼ can El Pato, ¼ can black beans, ¼ cup cheese, and a handful of avocado, green onions, and cilantro.