Ultimate Super Easy Chili Nachos. From Delicious Slow Cooker Dishes To Flavorful Dips Find A Chili Recipe For Any Occasion! Try Some Of Our Delicious Chili Recipes That Will Have You Coming Back For More! Ultimate Super Easy Chili Nachos renee.
Spoon half of the chili over the chips. Sprinkle with half of the cheese. On an ovensafe plate, arrange some of the chips in a single layer, overlapping them slightly. You can have Ultimate Super Easy Chili Nachos using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Super Easy Chili Nachos
- You need of tortilla chips, your choice, I like scoops or bite size.. easier I think.
- Prepare of chili with beans, any size.
- Prepare of salsa con queso cheese,.or any liquid cheese of choice.
- Prepare of salsa.
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare of can sliced black olives.
- Prepare of jalapeno or banana pepper rings.
- It’s of sliced, chopped.. fresh chives, optional.
Sprinkle on a good layer of cheese, then add a layer of the chili,. Arrange a single layer of chips on heatproof platter or baking sheet. Top with spoonfuls of chili, tomato mixture, olives and cheese. Repeat layers until all the ingredients are used.
Ultimate Super Easy Chili Nachos step by step
- all ingredient amounts depends on how many you are serving and how much you put on each plate. so adjust ingredients accordingly…
- in a pot heat chili..
- on another pot heat cheese..
- when both hot and bubbly, turn off heat.
- on a plate or in a big bowl or in a nacho boat, line bottom with desired amount of nacho chips..
- top chips with desired amount of chili..
- then top with desired amount of hot cheese.
- add salsa.
- top with sour cream…
- sprinkle on sliced olives…
- add a few jalapenos or banana pepper rings.
- sprinkle on some chives..
- serve immediately!.
- all ingredients are optional.. add whatever you like to yours.. other options are…. … diced yellow onion, shredded cheddar cheese, fresh diced green pepper, make it personal and have a huge buffet of ingredients for a party great for superbowl too ..
Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Topped with spicy refried beans, tomatoes, olives, green onions, and of course plenty of cheese, they're both tasty and colorful. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Remove the nachos from the oven and carefully pick up the parchment paper and slide the nachos off of the paper. Be careful the pan is very hot and the paper can be hot to the touch.