Halfway Mexican Nachos. Line the air fryer basket with foil and generously spray with olive oil on all sides. In a bowl, combine the corn, diced red onion and jalapeno, chili powder and smoked paprika. Evenly layer the tortilla chip in the air fryer basket.
Slide out basket halfway through cooking time and shake. Remove fries from oven, top with shredded cheese, black beans, yellow corn, tomatoes, cumin and chili powder. How to make Mexican Nacho Recipe. You can have Halfway Mexican Nachos using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Halfway Mexican Nachos
- Prepare of ground turkey.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of salt&pepper.
- Prepare of Ground Cumen.
- It’s of onion.
- It’s of corn tortillas.
- It’s of tomatoe.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of low fat cheese.
- You need of iceburg lettuce.
Arrange the slices in a single layer on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Make the chipotle crema by mixing the yogurt, mayonnaise, and chipotle peppers in a small bowl. Shred chicken finely and cut steak into small pieces. Ground meat should be broken up into smaller clumps, too.
Halfway Mexican Nachos step by step
- preheat oven to 400°.
- cut tortillas into quarters and on a baking sheet drizzle with olive oil & sea salt.
- throw in the oven, turn over halfway through the process or until they're golden brown & crispy on each side.
- dice onion, tomato and lettuce. set aside separately.
- on a skillet, medium heat, add ground turkey, cumen, salt, pepper.
- squeeze garlic into paste and add to ground beef aswell..
- when meat beings to brown, add about 2Tbs of diced onion. cook til translucent..
- add about the same amount of diced tomato. cook til ground turkey is golden brown. and set aside..
- when your tortilla chips are ready pull out of the oven and let cool.
- on your plate place a layer of tortilla chips, then add a layer of ground turkey, add cheese (melted or u can sprinkle cheese on top and throw in the microwave for a few secs) add a layer of a mixture of lettuce, tomato, onion. and top with avacado. hope u enjoy this healthy twist on this Mexican dish!!.
It's hard to look sexy while eating nachos, but there's no reason to make it harder. In a large skillet, heat a couple of tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions and peppers, sprinkle over the taco seasoning and cook until the vegetables are somewhat soft. Rachael Ray said she wants everyone to get more excited about seafood, which is what inspired her foray into this fish nacho-style meal. Check out this Mexican Fish and Chips Recipe!