Pumpkin shaped dinner rolls.
You can cook Pumpkin shaped dinner rolls using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin shaped dinner rolls
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of powder milk.
- It’s of yeast.
- It’s of egg.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of Water as required.
- You need of Vanilla or milk flavor (opt).
Pumpkin shaped dinner rolls step by step
- In a small bowl, add yeast and dissolve with a cup of warm water.
- Add a tsp sugar, add in egg and vanilla flavor and then set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift flour, add the remaining dry ingredients (sugar, milk and salt).
- Mix all together. Make a hole in the center of the dry ingredients and add in the wet ingredients.
- Mix until a sticky dough is obtained. Flour a work surface place the dough rub in butter and knead gently until soft.
- Knead and beat the dough continuously until is soft and inelastic but stretchy. Cover and keep warm in a greased bowl until it proofs doubles in size.
- Meanwhile, grease your embroidery thread(32pc) with vegetable oil in a bowl and keep aside.
- Deflate the risen dough knead briefly on a counter dusted with little flour divide the dough cut and roll into small circle.
- As shown below about 8-9 balls.
- Arrange the thread by crossing into star using 4 of it. See the pictures below.
- Place the smooth side down on the middle of the thread and then tie a knot start with two side edges. See the picture below.
- Turn the knot side down. Repeat the same process with the remaining balls. Place on baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Cover and allow it to rise again. Egg wash lightly and bake in a preheated oven till brown.
- Now ready to be enjoyed.