Jen's Nachos. Brown beef in a large skillet over a medium-high heat. Drain the fat from the pan once the meat is browned. Mix Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, corn and barbecue sauce into the meat.
Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online. Brown beef in a large skillet over a medium-high heat. Drain the fat from the pan once the meat is. You can cook Jen's Nachos using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jen's Nachos
- It’s of ground beef.
- You need of chopped onion.
- It’s of jalapeño cheese sauce.
- Prepare of chopped tomato.
- Prepare of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips.
What's book club without wine and hors d'oeuvres? The characters of The Book Club Play pick a recipe to make for each meeting, and now you can join them! Below is Jen's choice: nachos with refried beans. RSS Search for: Jen's Perspective Blog. round guacamole healthy hearty herb herbs Holiday holidays Homemade jalapeno jalapeno peppers Jimmy buffet keto lettuce like loaded nachos lunch margarita margaritas Margaritaville McCormick nacho nachos onion party food peach frozen margarita .
Jen's Nachos step by step
- Brown beef and onions in a skillet on medium heat until onions are clear..
- Warm cheese in small sauce pan on medium heat..
- Spread a layer of chips on a large plate..
- Layer cheese sauce, ground beef & onions, tomatoes, and cilantro on top..
This is a easy and quick recipe for the person on the go. Basic ingredients to satisfy the pickiest of eaters. Sprinkle the cheese over the top, making sure to get cheese on each chip. In this video, I show how I make homemade nachos with a creamy cheese sauce and pico de gallo. You can make the cheese sauce gluten free and I've included th.