Nacho-bake Heart Stopper. You are welcome to add extra steps and ingredients. See recipes for Baked nacho taco salad, Nacho Beef Bake too. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in the ground beef and onions.
Spray a large sauté pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high. Add the diced tomatoes, black beans, chili powder, cumin and garlic powder to the pan. Coat two-quart baking dish with cooking spray. You can have Nacho-bake Heart Stopper using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nacho-bake Heart Stopper
- You need of Doritos.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Mince meat.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Cheese.
- It’s of Pasta sauce.
Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add beef, onion, chili powder, and salt; cook seven to eight, until beef is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add salsa, beans, and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low.
Nacho-bake Heart Stopper step by step
- You are welcome to add extra steps and ingredients. Please use this recipe as a base..
- Preheat oven to 180°F.
- Dice the onion and add to the pan along with the mince meat. Add pasta sauce once cooked. Add additional ingredients to the mix if desired..
- Using half of the nachos, create a layer for the base then add cheese on top..
- Add the layer of mince meat over the nachos and cheese. Add a thin layer of sour cream over the mince..
- layer it again with the rest of the nachos then add more cheese on top for the final layer..
- Place in oven for approx 10 mins or until cheese is bubbly and melted..
Whistle Stop loves cake, and bread and pies, sandwiches, waffles, breakfast bites, lunchtime eats and teatime treats – especially cheesecake. Come and visit our locally owned and operated bakery today and treat yourself to the best baked goods in the village. Want to impress a fantastic dad this Father's Day? A good home-cooked meal might just be the key to his heart. From breakfast pizza to cheesy beer dip and herb marinated steak, whipping up one of these mouthwatering recipes (maybe breakfast in bed?) is guaranteed to show him just how much you appreciate his love and support — and his Dad jokes.