My Moms Easy Nachos. Make easy and delicious NACHOS at home! Make quick, delicious and easy nachos at home in just minutes! Here is how you achieve it.
You can make quick, delicious and easy nachos at home in just minutes! This easy nacho recipe, with step by step photos and video, will show you how to make nachos your friends and. Instructions to make My Moms Easy Nachos (meal or appetizer): brown the ground beef, and drain grease. add the packet of taco seasoning and cook following packet directions. add the can of refried beans once the meat is cooked with packet; stir over medium until the meat/bean mixture is smooth and well mixed and beans are cooked. You can have My Moms Easy Nachos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Moms Easy Nachos
- It’s of fat free or regular refried beans.
- It’s of ground beef or ground turkey.
- It’s of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of shredded lettuce or two cups of hand shredded lettuce.
- You need of shredded cheddar or shredded cheese of your choice (2 cups).
- You need of tomato or 2 small, chopped.
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare of onion or 2 small chopped.
- Prepare of salsa.
My Moms Easy Nachos (meal or appetizer) regular or fat free refried beans • lean or regular ground beef • taco seasoning • onion, chopped • shredded cheddar or shredded mexican cheese • tomato, chopped • tortilla chips (round or triangle) • shredded lettuce (or shred your own) My Moms Easy Nachos is something which I have loved my entire life. Make easy and delicious NACHOS at home! Make quick, delicious and easy nachos at home in just minutes! This mouth-watering recipe is incredibly simple to make, and your friends and family will absolutely rave about the incredible results!
My Moms Easy Nachos instructions
- brown ground beef in pot, then drain.
- add taco seasoning and prepare as package advises.
- add can of refried beans and stir until mixed together and smooth.
- arrange tortilla chips on plate. add meat and bean mixture, then I add cheese, onion, tomato, sour cream and salsa, then lettuce..
And I'm really digging this easy nachos. In a large bowl, combine the corn, Black beans, peppers, cilantro and garlic. In a separate, smaller bowl, add the red onion with the vinegars and lime juice. Let that sit for a few minutes to tame the bite of the onion. Add the olive oil, salt, cumin and pepper to the bowl with onions and whisk together.