Nacho Jack-o'-Lantern Cheese Ball. Try our creamy Cheese Ball recipe today. Before serving, roll the cheese ball in the crushed Doritos. Arrange the cheese ball on a plate, and press the bell pepper stem into the top – it should like a mini pumpkin stem.
Arrange the cheese ball on a plate, and press the bell pepper stem into the top – it should like a mini pumpkin stem. BEFORE serving, roll the cheese ball in the crushed corn chips. MAKE a jack o' lantern face, if desired, with pieces of break off pieces of blue corn chips/black bean chips to form a jack o' lantern face. You can cook Nacho Jack-o'-Lantern Cheese Ball using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nacho Jack-o'-Lantern Cheese Ball
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- You need of Cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s of Minced onions.
- Prepare of Jalapeno, minced.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- You need of Salsa.
- You need of Bell pepper STEM.
- You need of Doritos, nacho flavored.
- It’s of Black bean chips, for serving.
A nacho-flavored, pumpkin-shaped cheese ball, with a little Jack-o'-lantern face is exactly the appetizer every Halloween party needs. In an ideal world, Jack-o'-lanterns would be cute, squat, orange and taste like nachos. This nacho-flavored, pumpkin-shaped cheese ball is just the thing for. Place tortilla chip crumbs in a shallow bowl and roll cheese ball in crumbs.
Nacho Jack-o'-Lantern Cheese Ball step by step
- Put all ingredients into bowl and blend thoroughly..
- Form into pumpkin-like shape, and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours..
- Before serving, roll the cheese ball in crushed Doritos..
- Arrange the cheese ball on a plate, and press bell pepper stem into the top- it should look like a pumpkin stem..
- Serve with black bean chips, crackers, our crudites..
Press crumbs on any white patches. Attach eyes and mouth to cheese ball with toothpicks. I promise this jack-o-lantern cheese ball recipe will make you the hit of any Halloween celebration! I was looking for something savory and orange to roll the cheese ball in and finally the light bulb went on: crushed Nacho Cheese Doritos! They are the perfect color for a jack-o-lantern and add a little zip, too.