Healthy Nachoes. Kimchi is a spicy Korean condiment that is often fermented and aged, delivering gut-healthy probiotics. Assemble the nachos on a baking sheet, and then deliver them straight to the table for easy serving and fun presentation. You can use shredded rotisserie chicken or shrimp instead of ground pork.
It's the new year, and that means that everyone is trying to snack more. Read on for the recipe—and to see what makes this snack so healthy. One simple way to make nachos healthy—load it up with corn and beans! You can cook Healthy Nachoes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Nachoes
- It’s of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of chilli beans.
- Prepare of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Capsicum.
- You need of Corn.
- You need of Prime mince.
- You need of Wrap.
- You need of Low fat Greek yogurt.
This recipe shows your nachos can still have a burst of flavor and texture, even without meat. Ultimate Nachos: From Nachos and Guacamole to Salsas and Cocktails These nachos aren't vegan or paleo or even low calorie. But they're lighter (read: not a gut bomb) than traditional nachos. If that works for you, let's make some.
Healthy Nachoes instructions
- Sauté onion until brown then add mince and cook until brown. Drain off fat and add any spices (I use cayenne pepper for extra spice)..
- Add corn and capsicum and cook for 5 minutes before adding the chilli beans and tomatoes. Simmer on medium heat for 15 minutes..
- Cut wrap into chips and grill in oven at 180C for 2-3 minutes until slightly browned. Serve mince on chips and top off with a tablespoon of Greek yogurt, yum!.
- Nutritional info per serve: 405 calories, 13.9g fat, 38.7g protein, 75.6g carbs.
How to Make Healthy (ish) Sheet Pan Nachos. Nachos make a great base for a variety of vegetables. Pile your nachos with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and onions, and sliced jalapenos. Sliced avocados or olives provide a serving of heart-healthy fats. Consider switching fresh spinach for the traditional iceberg lettuce and sprinkle plenty of colorful, chopped bell peppers on top.