Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Make ready 200 g of Flour.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon (4 g) of baking soda.
- Make ready 6-8 oz of dark chocolate (60-70% cacao) bar (rough chopped).
- Take 112 g of unsalted butter (melted, browned optional, high quality).
- Make ready 1 of whole egg and 2 yolk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of or 6 g vanilla extract.
- Prepare 200 g of dark brown sugar.
- Get 112 g of white sugar.
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Mix Flour, Salt and Baking Soda; Whisk to combine..
- In another bowl, Combine both sugars with stand mixer; add in melted butter, once combined add eggs (including yolk) and vanilla extract. Mix on medium until combined..
- Add in flour mixture to wet mixture till combined..
- Fold in Chocolate.
- Cover with cling wrap and let rest for 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 355 degrees F.
- Line Tray with baking paper and scoop mixture onto tray.
- For large cookies, bake 12-15 min, for small bake 8-10 minutes – Pan Drop at 5-6 minutes, and 2-3 minutes after that.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!