Tomato Sauce with Meat.
You can have Tomato Sauce with Meat using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Sauce with Meat
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of can tomato paste.
- It’s 2 (24 oz) of cans crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 5-6 cloves of garlic, minced fine.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced fine.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dried basil.
- You need 2 tbs of dried oregano.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of to taste Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 lbs of ground meat browned and drained.
Tomato Sauce with Meat step by step
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil just till softened, add tomato paste, cook until paste lightens stirring constantly.
- Add approximately two cans of water, stir in crushed tomatoes, in a separate pan brown ground meat.
- Add spices and browned ground meat, simmer low stirring occasionally for about 2 hours.