Easy Cheesy Sesame Scones. Great recipe for Easy Cheesy Sesame Scones. For snack, breakfast, brunch. or home party. Easy to make and happy to have 😀 Adding sesame and cheese makes this snack a bit healthier. 😀 #healthybaking Mix flour, cheese, milk and salt together until combined.
Mix together flour,cheese,milk and salt stir until combined,the mixture will be fairly moist and sticky. Rub in butter lightly with finger tips until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. DIRECTIONS Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt together. You can cook Easy Cheesy Sesame Scones using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Sesame Scones
- Prepare 190 g of flour – A.
- It’s 5 g of baking powder – A.
- It’s of sesame – you can add as much as you want 😉 – A.
- It’s of additional: 1tsp dried basil – A.
- It’s pinch of salt – A.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar – A.
- It’s 30 g of butter.
- Prepare 50-80 g of cheese.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
Add grated cheese and dried oregano and mix. Cut in the margarine or butter till mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Using your fingers, rub butter into flour mixture until it resembles coarse meal, with a few pea-size pieces of butter.
Easy Cheesy Sesame Scones step by step
- Mix all dried ingredients and set aside..
- Warm up butter and milk. Mix well and pour mixed flour..
- Add cheese. When it's well mixed, cover with plastic wrap and sit the dough in fridge for 20 minutes..
- Preheat the oven for 200 degree..
- Spread some flour on the board, then flatten (4) to about 2cm thickness with a rolling pin. Cut as you like with cookiecutters..
- Put on a hot plate with baking sheet, bake for 30 min at 200 ℃.
- (tips: just in case, please check the dough every 5 minutes during baking! so that you don't burn 🙂 ).
- Let it cool and serve..
Place the cut out scones on the greased baking tray. Transfer to a wire rack to cool a little. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add cheese and stir to combine. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir just until it forms a dough.