Pretzel no bake cookie.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pretzel no bake cookie. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pretzel no bake cookie is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pretzel no bake cookie is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pretzel no bake cookie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pretzel no bake cookie:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of butter or margarine (one stick).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk.
- Make ready 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pretzels.
Steps to make Pretzel no bake cookie:
- In a medium sauce pan melt the butter over medium heat. Once melted, stir in milk, sugar, cocoa. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut buttter and vanilla until smooth. Add in the old fashioned oats and pretzels. Drop mixture by spoonfuls onto waxed paper and let cool completely..
- Cookies will set up and harden as they cool..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pretzel no bake cookie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!