Pineapple Upside Down Cake rings. Duncan Hines pineapple supreme signature cake mix ** JUST THE MIX! Pineapple cake upside down, side up. Remove, let cool in tin for five minutes, then run spatula around edge to loosen and run carefully on board.
Make cake batter as directed on box, substituting pineapple juice mixture for the water. In a small bowl combine the melted butter with the brown sugar using a fork. Spread this over the bottom of the prepared cake pan. You can cook Pineapple Upside Down Cake rings using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Upside Down Cake rings
- It’s 20 oz of golden cored pineapple.
- You need 1/2 cup of grenadine.
- Prepare 10 oz of iced cake flavored vodka.
- You need 1 of maraschino cherries.
If preferred cut remaining pineapple slice and arrange around the sides of the pan. A classic pineapple upside down cake is made with rings of canned pineapple and has maraschino cherries placed into the center of each ring. I typically leave out the cherries – unless cherries are an integral part of the cake flavor I'm making – and replace them with more pineapple (or something really crazy, like spam). This is THE best easy Pineapple Upside-Down Cake from scratch!
Pineapple Upside Down Cake rings instructions
- Pour ingredients into pineapple container and refrigerate 1 hour..
- After hour is over place container with contents upside down in a bowl to ensure leakage doesn't occur; continue refrigerating for about an hour..
- Serve pineapple, enjoy the left over mixture as a shot or on the rocks.
Made with a soft, fluffy, and simple vanilla cake base that uses only the most basic ingredients and a pretty topping of caramelized pineapple and maraschino cherries, this classic recipe is slated to be a staple in your baking repertoire. Pour pineapple cake batter into the muffin cups, filling them to the top; do not overfill. Place pineapple slices over the brown sugar. Its juices seep down into the cake, adding even more luscious flavor and texture. A classic favorite using canned pineapple and maraschino cherries, this retro cake is served upside down and perfect any time of year.