You can have Vegetable sambhar using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable sambhar
- Prepare 100g of Tuvar daal (pigeon pea).
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- Prepare leaves of Curry.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tamarind water.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Sambhar powder.
- You need 100 g of Ladys finger (okra).
Vegetable sambhar instructions
- Take 100g of daal (lentils)in cooker wash it add little turmerc to it ajdbone glass of water and pressure cook for 10 mins..
- After lentils becomes soft make a paste of it and keep it aside..
- Take ither cooker. Put oil in it then add cumin seefs and curry leaves after that add tomatoes(cut into 4 pieces).
- Ladys finger and onion(cut into 4pieces). Then fry vegggiea in it add red chilly powder salt and sambhar masala to it. Then add two glass of water allow it to boil for 1 min.then add lentil paste to it..
- Then add tamarind water and pressure cook for 5mins..
- Healthy sambhar is ready to eat with idlis.