Wagyu Pulled Beef with Pineapple-Ginger-Teriyaki Glaze. Premium Quality Cuts, Superior Genetics & Impeccable Taste. Premium Quality Wagyu Beef Imported From Japan. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family.
It is slow smoked with a special blend of in-house wood chips prior to packaging. PREPARING THE PINEAPPLE-GINGER-TERIYAKI GLAZE This Wagyu Pulled Beef with Pineapple-Ginger-Teriyaki Glaze recipe is a delicious dinner dish! The Fullblood Wagyu beef is marinated in a pineapple-ginger-teriyaki sauce before being grilled to perfection. You can cook Wagyu Pulled Beef with Pineapple-Ginger-Teriyaki Glaze using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wagyu Pulled Beef with Pineapple-Ginger-Teriyaki Glaze
- Prepare of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Cooked Beef.
- It’s of Pineapple (peeled, cut into 3/4-inch-thick rings, and cored).
- It’s of Red Onion (peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick rings).
- Prepare of Burger Buns.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- You need of Green Leaf Lettuce.
- Prepare of Pineapple-Ginger-Teriyaki Glaze.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Mirin.
- It’s of Pineapple Juice.
- You need of Fresh Ginger (minced).
- Prepare of Garlic (minced).
- You need of Cornstarch.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Spicy Mayo.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Garlic Chile Sauce.
The flavorful, tender beef is then placed on a grilled bun and topped with a homemade spicy mayo spread, giving the sandwich a kick of flavor! Ingredients: Wagyu beef, dehydrated garlic, black pepper, salt, brown sugar, dehydrated onion, sweet bell pepper, parsley, garlic oil. Fullblood Wagyu Shredded Beef and Caramelized Onion Knish. Thin slice the steak against the grain.
Wagyu Pulled Beef with Pineapple-Ginger-Teriyaki Glaze instructions
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU COOKED BEEF Thaw the Fullblood Wagyu cooked beef overnight in the refrigerator. Right before starting the teriyaki glaze, place the cooked beef in a medium bowl and shred..
- PREPARING THE PINEAPPLE-GINGER-TERIYAKI GLAZE Mix the soy sauce, mirin, pineapple juice, minced ginger, and minced garlic in a medium sauce pan.Place the pan on the stove, and bring the liquid up to a simmer. This is your soy and pineapple mixture.In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water to make a slurry..
- Whisk the cornstarch slurry into the soy and pineapple mixture until it starts to thicken and boil. Remove the pan from the heat/stove and fold the ingredients into the Fullblood Wagyu cooked beef. Reserve..
- PREPARING THE SPICY MAYO Whisk together the mayonnaise and garlic chile sauce. Set aside..
- FINAL STEPS Heat your grill to medium-high heat. Cut your pineapple and red onion.Grill the pineapple and red onion rings until soft and caramelized, about 7 minutes per side. Brush the burger buns with olive oil, and grill the buns until toasted (about 4-5 minutes). Spread the spicy mayo on the grilled bun, and add 4 ounces of the glazed Fullblood Wagyu cooked beef. Top with lettuce, grilled pineapple, and grilled onion. Enjoy!.
In a large bowl, combine the sliced Fullblood Wagyu sirloin tip steak with the arrowroot starch and baking soda. Cut the Idaho potatoes into julienne pieces. Wash the cut potatoes, and pat dry. Let them cool at room. beef marinade. Wagyu Beef Sliders with Onion and Pear Chutney and Brie Cheese.