Watermelon coolata. Put all the fruits, lemon juice and coconut water in a blender. Add black salt and ice in it. Put sugar in a flat plate.
Our fun, frozen, and refreshing Coolatta® flavors are sure to make you smile. Find a new favorite frozen beverage flavor today! The Watermelon Coolatta was a summer favorite at Dunkin' Donuts. You can cook Watermelon coolata using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Watermelon coolata
- It’s of Watermelon.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- You need of Coconut water.
- Prepare of Pineapple.
- You need of Ginger(optional).
- Prepare of Black salt.
- You need of Lemon juice 1 freshly squeezed.
- Prepare of Crushed ice.
If you like this page, you are one of the people who enjoy this satisfying beverage. Why, the public relations strategy, of course! If you've got a great idea, don't forget to add the hashtag #. Dunkin' Watermelon Coolatta, Dunkin' DD App, Dunkin' Strawberry Coolatta, Dunkin' Blue Raspberry Coolatta Tagline "America Runs On Dunkin'" Songs – Add None have been identified for this spot.
Watermelon coolata step by step
- Cut all the fruits.
- Put all the fruits, lemon juice and coconut water in a blender..
- Add black salt and ice in it..
- Blend it well. Fresh watermelon coolata is ready..
- Put sugar in a flat plate. Run the glass edge with lemon and put the glass rim on sugar. So the sugar will be coated on the edge. Pour the coolata in the glass. Add a chunk of pineapple on the edge. Serve chilled..
Add a Song to this spot! ×. The small Watermelon Coolatta that I consumed yesterday was far more refreshing and cooling than any other type of beverage I could have consumed and it also lasted for a long time. Prices While Dunkin' Donuts Coolattas are not outrageously expensive, I don't think they are inexpensive, either. The regular price for small Coolattas at. Freshly blended creations that turn your favorite flavors into refreshingly frozen treats.