Aloha Energy Bites. Aloha Energy Bites – Pineapple Coconut Protein Balls. Energy Bites, Protein Balls, Power Snacks. They have tons of different names, ingredients and flavors.
These no-bake snacks are super easy to make and take. Remove and allow to cool enough to handle. Remove and allow to cool enough to handle. You can cook Aloha Energy Bites using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aloha Energy Bites
- It’s of toasted coconut.
- It’s of coarsely chopped macadamia nuts.
- Prepare of dried pineapple.
- You need of water.
- It’s of vanilla protein powder.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of honey 🍯.
Add the reconstituted pineapple to a food processor and pulse into a paste. Add the pineapple paste to the coconut and macadamia nuts along with the protein powder, vanilla and honey. Aloha Energy Bites (Photo: Creative Juice) These pineapple/coconut/macadamia nut protein balls from Creative Juice are perfect when you're wishing you were sipping a boozy piña colada on a breezy beach somewhere, but in reality have to hit the sweaty gym in a couple hours. Energy Bites, Roasted Chickpeas, Sports Drinks Bottled Protein Drinks Mardi Gras Break.
Aloha Energy Bites instructions
- Combine 3/4 cup of coconut & macadamia nuts into a medium bowl.
- Combine the dried pineapple and water into a small microwave safe bowl and heat for 20 seconds. Remove and allow to cool enough to handle..
- Add the reconstituted pineapple to a food processor and pulse into a paste..
- Add the pineapple paste to the coconut and macadamia nuts along with the protein powder, vanilla, & honey..
- Mix to combine. The consistency should be sticky and form a ball..
- Roll 1 inch balls of this mixture and then coat with the remaining 1/4 cup of coconut. Place in the refrigerator to set for a 15 minutes, then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week..
Served in a convenient, on-the-go bowl. Nonfat greek yogurt topped with fresh blueberries, bananas, organic granola and a drizzle of honey. Aloha Energy Bites A sweet and nutty energy bite from Creative Juice that will transport you straight to the islands. Aloha Energy Bites With pineapple , coconut, and macadamia nuts, these tasty morsels will transport you to the tropical beaches of Hawaii in just one bite. Get the recipe from Get Creative Juice » Cranberry Vanilla Bites from Recipe Runner.