Cherry cheesecake cobbler.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cherry cheesecake cobbler. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cherry cheesecake cobbler is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cherry cheesecake cobbler is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cherry cheesecake cobbler using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry cheesecake cobbler:
- Make ready 1 (8 oz) of tube crescent rolls.
- Get 12 oz (1 1/2 blocks) of cream cheese, softened.
- Take 3/4 cup of granulated sugar, divided use.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 (21 oz) of can cherry pie filling.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of unsalted butter (1/2 stick), melted.
Steps to make Cherry cheesecake cobbler:
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Unroll the crescent rolls. Line four (4) of the crescent rolls in the bottom of the baking dish..
- Spread them out and cover the bottom of your baking dish. Seal the seams as best as possible..
- Next, combine cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Then add in vanilla extract and mix again..
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crescent rolls in the baking dish..
- Then pour pie filling on top of cream cheese layer. Spread it around evenly. Finally, top with remaining crescent roll dough..
- Do your best to stretch it out on top and seal the seams of the crescent rolls..
- Pour melted butter on the top of the crescent rolls. Then sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar evenly over the melted butter. Bake for about 35-45 minutes. Top crust should look crusty and be golden brown in color. Slice and serve..
- Notes This must be kept refrigerated if not eaten the same day it’s made..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cherry cheesecake cobbler recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!