Vanilla Cupcakes. Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Beat the butter and sugar in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle. Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together in a medium bowl.
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time; scrape down bowl, and beat in vanilla. In a large bowl using hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. You can cook Vanilla Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Cupcakes
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fine salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar (if you like it sweet you can add a third more).
- Prepare 1 1/2 sticks (12 tbs) of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of Your favorite frosting, for topping.
- It’s 12 of -cup standard muffin tin or two 24-cup mini-muffin tins, cupcake liners.
Stir in the eggs, one at a time, blending well after each one. Stir in the vanilla and flour just until mixed. Spoon the batter into the prepared cups, dividing evenly. Vanilla cupcakes are usually denser than vanilla cakes so they would hold their shape well.
Vanilla Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and position a rack in the middle of the oven. Line one 12-cup standard muffin tin or two 24-cup mini-muffin tins with cupcake liners..
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together in a medium bowl..
- In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until light and foamy, about 2 minutes. While beating, gradually pour in the melted butter and then the vanilla..
- While mixing slowly, add half of the flour mixture. Then add all the milk, followed by the remaining flour mixture; take care not to overmix the batter. Divide the batter evenly in the prepared muffin tin..
- Bake until a cake tester inserted into the center of the cupcakes comes out clean, rotating the tin about halfway through baking time, 18 to 20 minutes for standard cupcakes or 10 to 12 minutes for minis. Cool the cupcakes in the tin on a rack for 10 minutes, then remove from the tin and cool on the rack completely. Frost and decorate as desired..
Just a secret Japanese baking technique applied to classic butter cupcakes ingredients. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside. In a large glass measuring cup, whisk together eggs, milk, and vanilla. Next are the wet ingredients: milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and eggs. The oil is the fat component instead of butter and in my opinion, tends to make a more moist cake that stays moist for longer.