Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, butter chocolate chip cookie. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have butter chocolate chip cookie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of milk (evap or fresh milk).
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie:
- Whisk all ingredients except for the chocolate chips until mixed together..
- Add the chocolate chips and whisk again until well combined.
- Scoop the cookie dough mixture and place on to non-stick cookie pan or pan with parchment paper.
- Using a fork, push down the cookie for a little bit then bake.
- Bake to the pre-heated oven using up and bottom heat, 190 'c for 15 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food butter chocolate chip cookie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!