Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast. Whisk ketchup, lemon juice, pineapple, and brown sugar in a bowl; pour into the skillet; bring to a boil. While the chicken is cooking, combine the orange juice, chicken broth, rice vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, ketchup, and sherry or wine, if using. Serve this tasty, Asian-inspired dish over hot rice!
Dip: In separate bowls, place the cornstarch and slightly beaten eggs. Dip the chicken FIRST in the cornstarch and then coat in the egg mixture. Season chicken strips and add to pan. You can cook Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast
- Prepare 2 of chicken.breast.
- It’s 1 of red chilli.
- Prepare of Some frozer brussels.
- You need 5 of garlic slices.
- It’s Half of onion.
- It’s of Sauce:ketchup vinegar pineapple juice a little flour.
- You need 1 of small can pineaple tidbits,keep the juice.
- Prepare 1 of little water.
- You need of Black pepper.
Brown chicken and remove to plate. Stir in pineapple chunks, juice, sugar, vinegar and chicken stock and bring. Sweet and Sour Chicken with crispy chicken, pineapple and bell peppers just like your favorite takeout place without the food coloring. Sweet and Sour Chicken, A Classic Sweet and Sour Chicken is a classic Chinese takeout option most of us are too afraid to make at home.
Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast instructions
- Heat wok and add oil.Sautee chicken breast unti golden brown then add in garlic and onion.Keep cooking until onion are soft.Add the sauce and a little water.simmer and cover until the chicken almost done.Then.pour in chilli and brussels.Cook again then dash with black pepper befire removing from pan..
Sweet and Sour Chicken is made by batter-frying chicken and then tossing it in a quick and easy sweet and sour sauce. If you love Chinese food but don't live in China, chances are you've tried this dish before. Meaning, it's actually more Western than Chinese! How to Make Sweet and Sour Chicken You'll first need to make the sweet and sour chicken sauce, which consists of sugar, apple cider vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, corn starch, and water. Add everything but the water and cornstarch to a saucepan.