Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast. Whisk ketchup, lemon juice, pineapple, and brown sugar in a bowl; pour into the skillet; bring to a boil. While the chicken is cooking, combine the orange juice, chicken broth, rice vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, ketchup, and sherry or wine, if using. Serve this tasty, Asian-inspired dish over hot rice!
Stir in pineapple chunks, juice, sugar, vinegar and chicken stock and bring. How to Make Sweet and Sour Chicken. Cut your chicken breasts into bite sized pieces and season with salt and pepper. You can cook Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast
- Prepare of chicken.breast.
- You need of red chilli.
- It’s of Some frozer brussels.
- You need of garlic slices.
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of Sauce:ketchup vinegar pineapple juice a little flour.
- You need of small can pineaple tidbits,keep the juice.
- Prepare of little water.
- You need of Black pepper.
Dip: In separate bowls, place the cornstarch and slightly beaten eggs. Dip the chicken FIRST in the cornstarch and then coat in the egg mixture. To make the sauce, whisk together sugar, vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce and garlic powder in a large bowl; set aside. In a large bowl, season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast step by step
- Heat wok and add oil.Sautee chicken breast unti golden brown then add in garlic and onion.Keep cooking until onion are soft.Add the sauce and a little water.simmer and cover until the chicken almost done.Then.pour in chilli and brussels.Cook again then dash with black pepper befire removing from pan..
Stir in cornstarch and gently toss to combine. Working one at a time, dip the chicken into the eggs. How to Make Sweet and Sour Chicken You'll first need to make the sweet and sour chicken sauce, which consists of sugar, apple cider vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, corn starch, and water. Add everything but the water and cornstarch to a saucepan. Sweet and Sour Chicken is made by batter-frying chicken and then tossing it in a quick and easy sweet and sour sauce.