Afgani omelette. Afghani Omelette is an easy and tasty pan-fry breakfast recipe. This recipe does not just taste good but is so fancy looking as of fine being served in a restaurant. This egg recipe is impressive and much stomach-filling.
Eggs are cooked in a rich, potato-tomato sauce. You have protein in eggs, carbohydrates in potatoes, and vitamins and minerals in the tomatoes. A complete breakfast meal made in one pan— healthy and nutritious. You can have Afgani omelette using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Afgani omelette
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of potato.
- You need of tomato.
- You need of onion.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Corriandar,spring onion for garnishing.
Eggs, potatoes, onions and tomatoes – these foods are all you need to make Afghani omelette, along with a couple of basic spices to flavour it. We spotted the omelette recipe video on YouTube. And I've just recently discovered another stunning dish called Afghani omelette. As winter is on its full swings, so Mild Food has brought a simple n quick Afghani Omelette Recipe.
Afgani omelette step by step
- Heat the pan,add oil..
- Add potato (1/2 inch cubed).Saute, then add salt and 2-3 tbsp of water and cover for 2 minutes in a medium high heat..
- After 2 minutes, uncover and add onion, potato and ground black pepper.again cover until the water dried up and boil the potato..
- Add eggs one by one, sprinkle some salt and cover for 4-5 minutes over lower medium heat..
- Turn of the heat, add some spring onion,corriandar leaves and dash of ground pepper for garnishing..
- Ready to serve..
Do try it n enjoy the weather. Doston aaj humne banaya hai ek bahot hi tasty and easy breakfast recipe Afghani Omelette ki. Aap bhi try kariye maza aa jaega. #omelette #eggrecipe # afghaniomelette. It's a power-packed egg omelette recipe cooked with onion, potatoes, tomatoes and eggs. Shallow fried diced potatoes cook with chopped onion and tomatoes by adding some salt and peppers.