Pina colada meringue gelato cake. Pina colada meringue gelato cake To start, credit to Nigella Lawson, for reviving a dessert from Ita. Today we will share recipes and how to cook Pina colada meringue gelato cake , very suitable for special dishes of family and friends. Pina colada meringue gelato cake To start, credit to Nigella Lawson, for reviving a dessert from Ita.
Order gelato for residential or corporate Delivery, by the pint or by the pie, for parties or just because At Gelato Fino Desserts, every item is hand-crafted and locally produced by our culinary professionals. Our baked desserts range from enormous layer cakes weighing more than twelve pounds to pre-portioned solos, gelatos, sorbets, and ice cream desserts. You'll have about ½ cup lemon curd left after making the pie. You can cook Pina colada meringue gelato cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pina colada meringue gelato cake
- It’s of dehydrated pineapple.
- It’s of dark (70%) chocolate.
- It’s of ready-made meringue.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Malibu coconut rum.
- You need of Fresh mint or toasted shaved coconut, for garnish.
Serve it alongside the pie, drizzle over fresh fruit, or try it as a spread on hot biscuits. You can choose any three flavours for the layers. (Note all cakes are by order only. Pour pina colada mix over cake. Top with Cool Whip and sprinkle coconut over the Cool Whip.
Pina colada meringue gelato cake instructions
- Line a 13 x 23 cm loaf tin with plastic wrap. Be sure you leave several cm of plastic overhanging the sides..
- Chop the pineapple so that no piece is bigger than a raisin. Do the same with the chocolate..
- Smash the meringue into a crumble. Try to do this quickly because the meringue will pick up moisture from the air and turn sticky..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream to soft peaks. Add the Malibu, then beat again for a few seconds until the soft peaks return..
- Add the pineapple and chocolate to the bowl and fold them gently into the cream. Add the meringue, and gently fold again. Pour everything into the loaf tin and give it a couple of soft whacks against the counter so the contents settle and distribute. Fold the overhanging plastic over the top of the cake, then wrap the tin in another layer of plastic wrap. Put the cake in the freezer overnight..
- To serve, use the overhanging plastic to pull the cake from the tin. Slice, and top with sprigs of mint, or better yet a sprinkle of toasted shaved coconut. It's a soft cream cake, so devour immediately..
Your guests will ask for the recipe!. You can choose any three flavours for the layers. (Note all cakes are by order only. You can choose any three flavours for the layers. (Note all cakes are by order only. Before serving, spoon topping over pie and spread evenly. In bowl, combine egg yolks, sugar, vanilla and salt.