Stuff Dinner Rolls.
You can have Stuff Dinner Rolls using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuff Dinner Rolls
- You need of Maida.
- You need of warm Milk.
- Prepare of Instant Active Yeast.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Egg (keep 1tbsp for glaze).
- Prepare of unsalted Butter.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of Grated Amul cheese.
- It’s of Sesame seeds and finely chopped coriander leaves to garnish.
- Prepare of For stuffing.
- It’s of Boiled Soya chunks.
- You need of Finely chopped Onion.
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- Prepare of haldi.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- You need of coriander powder.
- Prepare of Few chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
Stuff Dinner Rolls instructions
- In a big bowl take Maida, add sugar yeast, salt, milk and mix properly. The dough will be sticky, add butter and mix and make soft dough and rest in warm place for 60mnts for proofing..
- Till the dough is proofing we will make the stuffing. For stuffing take a kadai add oil. Once hot add onion and let it turn pinkish. Add ginger garlic paste and mix well. Stir nicely in oil and than add haldi, red chilli and coriander powder and salt and mix well. Now add boiled soya chunks and mix well. Add chopped tomatoes and cover and cook for few minutes. The soya stuffing is ready. Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves..
- Once the dough is nicely proofed take out if the bowl. Dust some dry Maida on the cleaned platform and knead for a few minutes. Now make small balls and of that balls make a rectangular shape sheet each, fill the soya stuffing and grated cheese and close like a patties. Place in a baking tray and cover with wet towel and rest for 30mnts till it rise..
- Once it risen brush with egg put some sesame seeds and finely chopped coriander leaves. Keep them in preheated oven for 20-25 mintues at 180°. Please ensure that does not get burn, so keep an eye on the oven. Superb yummy Soya stuffed Dinner rolls are ready to eat😋😋👌👌.