Bread Omelette. Add the bread to the eggs, quickly coating the first side of the bread in the eggs (as you would French toast), then turn it over, placing it back in the eggs. Allow the eggs to almost set. Place a slice of bread on the unset egg, then flip the slice over so the egg-coated side is facing up and in the centre of the omelette.
Add in the omelette mixture to the pan. Swirl the pan so the omelette mixture evenly spread and covers the width of the pan. Add two bread slices on top of the omelette. You can have Bread Omelette using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread Omelette
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s handful of vegetables chopped.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 of bread slices cut into small cubes.
- It’s as needed of Butter to toast.
Milk bread, Brown bread, Whole Wheat – anything will work well. Add two bread slices on top of it and immediately flip the bread after a little bit of the egg mixture sticks to them. Flip the omelette along with the bread slices and fold the omelette on the bread. Add ½ teaspoon butter to toast the bread slightly.
Bread Omelette step by step
- In a bowl add eggs and other spices above-mentioned and beat well..
- In a non-stick tawa add butter and pour the egg mixture, also put all the bread cubes and cook.
- Then flip over and cook for 2 minutes and serve hot with tomato sauce.
Bread Omelette is a healthy Indian breakfast made with bread and eggs. It's a quick and easy recipe and quite filling too. Heat butter in a small pan and as the butter melts, add the whisked egg mixture to the hot pan. Using the spatula, fold one side of the omelet (but not the bread side) over the bread and cheese followed by the other side. Then fold in half to form a sandwich and continue to cook until the.