Lauki ki kulfi.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, lauki ki kulfi. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lauki ki kulfi is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Lauki ki kulfi is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook lauki ki kulfi using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lauki ki kulfi:
- Get 1 of Lauki or bottle gourd grated.
- Get 5 tbsp of jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 6 of saffron threads.
- Get 500-700 ml of milk.
- Make ready as required of Dry fruits (cashews/Raisins/Almonds).
Instructions to make Lauki ki kulfi:
- Grate bottle gourd finely and grind it in a mixer (soft grind)..
- In a pan, boil the milk. Once the milk is boiled properly, add step 1 bottle gourd mixture. Sauté for a while.
- Add custard powder soaked in warm milk to pan. Add saffron threads soaked in milk as well..
- Mix the mixture until it thickens. Add dry fruits. Once it thickens add jaggery as per the sweetness you require. Mix well for 5 minutes..
- Allow the mixture to cool well and then pour it to kulfi moulds and keep in freezer for 7-8 hours.
- Your healthy kulfi is ready.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food lauki ki kulfi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!