Sweet and Sour Fish w/ Pineapple. Heat a wok and pour cooking oil. Let the oil hot a bit. Then hold the fish upside down.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Fish w/ Pineapple
- You need of big fish.
- You need of Ginger.
- It’s of Pineapple tidbits.
- It’s of Red pepper.
- Prepare of Spring onion.
- It’s of tomato.
- You need of Sauce:vinegar flour ketchup sugar black.pepper.
- Prepare of Cooking.oil.
Meatballs in a pineapple sweet and sour sauce. Mix all together and cook over medium heat until thickened. May be prepared in a microwave in microwave-safe bowl. Add the chicken (or fish) stock and turn the heat to high.
Sweet and Sour Fish w/ Pineapple instructions
- Wash properly the fish scale it and remive inwards.Then pat dry and slit the body in six diagonal slit..
- Heat a wok and pour cooking oil.Let the oil hot a bit.Then hold the fish upside down.Hold the tail and let the hot cooking oil flow in the slice part to open it.Then slowly fry the fish..
- While fish is frying.Heat another pan and add oil then stir fri ginger tomato and chilli quickly then.pour the sauce.Let it simmer then remove..
- Whrn the fish is already cook place in a plate.Then put the sauce at the sides.Or its up to you if you want to pour on top of the fish..
Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce comes to a gentle boil. With the sweet and sour sauce still simmering, slowly stir in the cornstarch slurry until the sauce is thick enough to coat a spoon. Add in ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and soy sauce; cook stirring until simmering. Add in the juice/cornstarch mixture; bring to a boil, stirring or whisking constantly until thickened. Add bell peppers and pineapple into the wok and stir-fry for a minute or two.