Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice. Heat grill to medium high heat and spray with non-stick spray. Drizzle or cover cooked filets in teriyaki sauce and serve over fried rice. Place a side of salmon or salmon pieces on the baking sheet and make the sauce by mixing teriyaki sauce, ginger and pineapple sauce in a sauce pan and bringing it to simmer.
Garnish with sliced scallions and the remaining pineapple dices. folder. Glazed with a sweet and tangy sauce made with pineapple juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger, the salmon cooks to perfection in the oven. It pairs perfectly with the brown rice and pineapple mixture. You can have Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice
- You need of Sauce for the salmon.
- It’s of GF Soy sauce (or soy sauce of choice).
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s of Juice from canned pineapple (you'll use the pineapple for rice).
- Prepare of corn starch.
- Prepare of salmon fillets, boneless, skinless.
- Prepare of Fried Rice.
- It’s of Day old steamed rice.
- It’s of frozen mixed veggies.
- You need of pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare of eggs, scrambled.
- You need of sriracha.
- You need of GF Soy sauce (our soy sauce of your choice).
Line a large baking sheet with foil and place the salmon on the baking sheet. Plate the salmon, drizzle with a tablespoon or so of teriyaki sauce, and top with pineapple salsa. This easy salmon fried rice uses homemade teriyaki sauce for its seasoning. It is sweet, fragrant and savory and goes so well with the fish and rice.
Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice instructions
- SALMON** mox sauce ingredients tigether in a a bowl then pour the sauce over the salmon, place in 350⁰F oven and bake for 25-30 min. LITERALLY THAT'S ALL!!.
- PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE** In a deep pan or wok, heat up 2 tsp olive oil. Add your rice and press flat into pan (to develop that crust on the bottom..
- Add all of your other ingredients and mix together. Then add your sriracha and soy sauce. Mix all together and cook for 10-15 min until all flavors come together..
- Serve with tour fave veggies!♡.
Use fresh salmon fillet if you're feeling fancy or canned salmon to make it even more simple. Use the marinating time to cook your rice and prep your pineapple and veggies if using. Directions In a glass baking dish combine the teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic. Add the salmon cubes and toss to coat. Hi Bobbi, we finally got around to trying your pineapple glazed salmon and it was fantastic!