Delicious Macrobiotic Scones. Great recipe for Delicious Macrobiotic Scones. When I was breast feeding, I was desperate for sweets… But I had to cut out butter and refined sugar because I used to get mastitis often. Then I thought that the macrobiotic sweets should be ok, so I made my favorite scones.
Scones are such a delicious treat. Soft, crumbly, and packed with flavor, they make a wonderful breakfast or delicious dessert. Scones are always warm, sweet, and satisfying, but unfortunately they are not always vegan. You can cook Delicious Macrobiotic Scones using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Macrobiotic Scones
- Prepare 150 grams of ☆Wheat flour (cake flour).
- Prepare 50 grams of ☆Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Baking powder (aluminum-free).
- Prepare 1 pinch of ☆Salt.
- You need 50 ml of ★Canola oil.
- It’s 80 ml of ★Apple juice (or soy milk).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Maple syrup.
- It’s 1 of ■Nuts: walnuts, almond, etc..
- Prepare 1 of ■Dried fruits: apricots, etc..
That's why I've rounded up all my favorite vegan scone recipes right here. Now you can indulge in this sweet treat guilt-free! Into a food processor, add in the flour, almond flour, maple sugar and baking powder. Run the food processor until combined.
Delicious Macrobiotic Scones step by step
- 《Preparation》*Chop the ■ nuts and dried fruits. *Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Combine the ☆ dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a whisk..
- Put the ★ wet ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well..
- Add Step 3 into Step 2, and fold in the batter gently using a fork or spatula, making sure you don't knead it..
- While the dough is still a bit floury, add the ■ nuts and dried fruits, and fold it in gently..
- Divide the dough into 9 portions and squeeze each into a ball. Don't knead them even if they are a bit floury. Or you can roll it out and cut into shapes using a cookie cutter..
- Place the scones on a baking tray, brush with soy milk (not listed), and bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 180℃..
Remove the dough from the food processor over parchment paper. Add the lemonade, coconut cream and apple cider vinegar. Random factoid, this texture is called a "shaggy mass". Move the scones onto the prepared baking sheet. Brush with additional coconut milk and top with large crystal baking sugar if desired.