Crispy Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Rotate the sheets from the top rack to the bottom and from front to back. Roll each into a ball with slightly wet hands. Place cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely. Rotate the sheets from the top rack to the bottom and from front to back. Beat in the flour, baking soda and salt. You can cook Crispy Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need of (1.9 oz, 4.5 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- You need of egg yolk.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of (1 oz, 5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- You need of (4.2 oz, 1 us cup) cake flour.
- Prepare of vanilla oil.
- It’s of (2.1 oz, 1/3 us cup) chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Coating & Topping.
- Prepare of chocolate.
- You need of almonds.
When that is done, fold in the two cups of chocolate chips by hand, and prepare to put them on some parchment paper lined cookie sheets. Take a glass and using the bottom, flatten out each cookie. The creamed butter and sugar create a soft and light center. These are the perfect blend of soft, chewy, and crispy.
Crispy Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/m6-NvawLwww.
- Let butter sit at room temperature to soften beforehand. Sift flour twice; set aside..
- Cream the butter until smooth. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts, and mix well each time..
- Mix well with a hand mixer on low speed until white for 4 mins. Use a spatula to transfer the edge butter into the center and mix evenly..
- Add egg yolk. Mix well with a hand mixer on low speed until combined. Use a spatula to transfer the edge mixture into the center and mix evenly. You should scrape the batter off the hand mixer as possible, and put it back in the bowl..
- Add salt and almond flour, and mix well with a spatula until combined. Add vanilla oil, and mix well until combined..
- Add the flour, and fold it into the mixture while sometimes scooping the flour. Mix it until the lumps form like this (3rd photo)..
- Add chocolate chips, and fold them into the mixture about 7 times. Scrape off the edge flour and fold it roughly into the dough..
- Put the dough onto a work surface. Use your hands to gather lumps together. Weigh it and put half of the dough onto a work surface..
- Knead it lightly, and put it on a plastic wrap. Fold one side of the plastic wrap and cover the dough, and press it to flatten. Repeat folding and pressing 10 times until smooth..
- Use your hand to make it a rectangle. Roll out into 1cm (0.4'') thick, and make it a rectangle of 18 x 8 cm (7'' × 3.1''). If it gets too soft, cool it once in a fridge..
- Seal it with plastic wrap. Roll out the other half in the same way. Refrigerate them for 3 hours..
- 3 hours later, cut each into 2 cm / 0.8'' width. Put them on the baking tray. Put in a freezer for 30 mins. Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 20-22 mins. Let it cool thoroughly on a net. Freshly baked cookies are soft but become crisp when cooled..
- Cut 30g / 1 oz chocolate into very fine pieces; set aside. Melt 60g / 2 oz chocolate with a microwave until smooth to make it 40-45℃ (104-113F). Please don't heat too much to prevent separating..
- Put the fined chocolate in the melted chocolate. Stir to melt and lower to 30-32℃ (84-89F)..
- Dip 1/3 of each cookie into the chocolate. Let excess drip off, and place on parchment paper..
- Chop almonds into small pieces. Top the chocolate with the chopped almonds. Let them cool in a fridge for 10-15 mins..
- Done! Please store them in a sealed container to keep a crispy texture. It’s even better to put a desiccant in the container together..
In a bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla until well blended and smooth; scraping down sides of bowl as needed. In another bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir or beat into butter mixture until well incorporated. Turn the mixer to low speed and add in the flour, mixing until just combined. Stir in both the chocolate chips evenly.